The role of Process Leader in the UK Payroll team is to ensure that the assigned team delivers the promised service to its clients by following the agreed procedures. The Process Leader is responsible for ensuring process compliance across his team. He is responsible for providing domain as well as product (Third Party and TopSource Products) expertise to his clients and to his team. He is responsible for identifying essential training requirements for his team. He is also responsible for suggesting improvements to existing processes and assisting the Project Manager in transitioning new projects into his team. He is also expected to identify automation opportunities for the processes handled by his team
The Process Leader is responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, and for providing input for quarterly and annual reviews of each team member.
The Process Leader reports into a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager and is expected to escalate issues related to client servicing and resource allocation
Some of the key activities that the Process Leader will have responsibility for are:
• To check if SLA agreed with client are followed on daily basis
• Team is allocated with proper work and their time is fully utilized
• Keep track on team to check whether payrolls are processed as per various statutory laws
• Should be able to resolve all queries of team related to various statutory laws
• Should be a subject matter expert on UK Taxation
• Need to have knowledge of preparation of year end returns (employer) and revision of the returns
• Continuously look out for opportunity for process improvements
• Keep process documentation up to date with latest amendments on Payroll
• Should be able to communicate with client on all payroll related matters
• Escalation of issues to reporting manager on immediate basis
• Science/Commerce Graduate
• 3 Years Experience, with at least 2 years in the payroll process
• Excellent attention to detail, focused
• Good communication Skills
• Advance knowledge of MS-Excel
• Works independently with minimum supervision
• Good team player
• Should have handled team previously
• Open to work in different time zones
• Hard working and ready to work extra hours to meet the project deadlines.
• Should have good written and verbal skills.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLA’s.
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and can be a good team player.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Walkin for you