The Informatica® Master Data Management (MDM) product delivers true multidomain master data management. It empowers companies to improve operations with business-user access to consolidated and reliable business-critical data, even when it’s scattered across the enterprise. Leading organizations in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy, and other fields rely on Informatica master data management software to cut costs and drive revenue by improving operations and making more informed decisions across the enterprise.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the development of Data Fueled Applications built on MDM platform. You will work effectively within a global team of talented engineers and take leading role in different phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, technical design and development.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, resourceful engineer with advanced problem solving skills, high degree of competency in building enterprise software products, and enjoy working in fast paced engineering environment. You are passionate and experienced in building the market-leading Master Data Management product and Data Fueled Applications.
• The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for:
• Leading and driving the design and delivery for significantly large functional areas in various MDM platform and Applications
• Working closely with architects, Product Managers, Development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
• Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverable
• Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an agile environment
• Participate in internal/cross team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
• Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
• Participating in reviews of related components.
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and making the appropriate recommended solutions.
• Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents.
• Mentoring and providing technical guidance to other team members.
• Understanding impact of work on the feature/product/team.
• Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
• Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
• Ensures high quality of all development work.
• B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
• 8+ years of Enterprise Software Development experience with a strong technical background of complex software product development at a Senior/Lead Engineer level
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
• Strong Objected Oriented Design, Design Patterns and extensive programming experience in Java.
• Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
• Knowledge in server side technologies like J2EE, Spring or equivalent frameworks.