As a Principle Software Engineer in the MDM Product 360 Team, you will work in an exciting team on designing and build features for our MDM Product 360 Enterprise Software platform.
Recognised leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management, we are looking to strengthen our team furthermore to stay the "Leader" also in the future. We gained our market leading position through hard work, strong focus, incredible dedication and exceptional performance – the very virtues we are looking for in new Informatica people.
Be part of our MDM Team and work in an international environment in an international Team and collaborate with the Teams in Stuttgart, Germany.Our Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced software engineer who has deep system expertise. You have significant experience on designing and developing large scale distributed enterprise application and platform services. You enjoy working on technically challenging projects. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable working in a fast-pace development environment, self-motivated with strong inter-personal and communication skill.Your Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will:
- Work agile on a Java & OSGI platform in a Scrum based engineering team
- Develop features with Web-UI Technologies, relational databases & Java backend technologies
- Engage in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Develop your career with individual trainings and personal development plans
- Develop full stack business applications on the Informatica MDM – Product 360 platform
- As part of a team you will drive development and architecture for features right up from the beginning
- Bring in your design decisions and work on complex development tasks
- You will work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- We use test driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
- Participate in talks and demos within the team
- Responsible for Performance and scalability of the features
- 8+ years of enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive enterprise software products with high performance and scalable requirements
- You are understanding software development as an engineering field
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are having excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent skills regarding relational databases like MSSQL and Oracle
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you and you know why and how to use build automation tools
- You have experience using state of the art dev tools (Jira, Confluence Jenkins, etc.) Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- As a team player, you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have a very good ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Fluent in English
BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).