Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Title : Principal Engineer-Big Data (Manager)
- 5 to 10 years extensive experience development in C/C++/Java/Python
- Candidates with experience in open source Big Data technology will be highly preferred
- Big data : Redshift/Athena/HDFS/Hadoop/ Big query
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms, networking and multi-threading
- Experience in Cloud Technologies / System programming /Storage domain is a major advantage
- You would be managing medium size team of 5 to 10 members
- You will be part of development team working on nextgen analytics product.
- You would get an opportunity to work in Big data technology, data discovery, data security etc