Skills:- 1. Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
2. Experience in data analysis and reporting
3. Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
4. Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook) is preferred
5. Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
6. Expert in email marketing
7. Lead Generation, Paid Marketing, Amazon Paid Marketing, Re-targeting, Business Planning
8.Social Media Marketing, Video Ads and Channel growth,
9. Calling and client conversion, Knowledge about the sales / Conversion funnel
Job Responsibilities:- 1.
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager/ Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
2. Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
3. Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
4. Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
5. Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
6. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
7. Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
8. Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
9. Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
10. Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
11. Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
T & A Solutions T & A Info Solutions is an offshore software outsourcing company from India offering software development services to Worldwide. We have specialised in providing Offshore development services exclusively for Shipping / Marine industry. Our offshore software outsourcing services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. We provide high quality services at low costs to our esteem Clients.
Digital Marketing,Online marketing,SEO,Search engine optimization,Google Analytics,google tag manager,Google Adwords,Social Media Marketing,intense keyword search,PPC,Pay Per Click,content marketing,SEM,Search Engine Marketing
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases