Specifically, your key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Plan, optimism, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-d PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyze the activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPC strategies for a host of clients
Should be Results oriented and continuously looking for creative ways to make each campaign and program better than the last. In addition, Candidates should possess the following requirement.
• At least 1-4 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies in Digital Marketing Agency
• Experience with Advance Google AdWords strategies and Google Analytics
• Strong analytical skills are a positive, especially the ability to look at metrics in a variety of ways to help find trends and actionable insights.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain technical concepts to sales team and other stakeholders.