• 5 + years experience
with the entire power electronic product development cycle through 1 project or multiple projects and has worked on power levels greater than 500W.
• Design and development of production-ready high-power electronic converters like Buck, Boost, Flyback etc.
• Developing digital control algorithms and techniques for driving the power converters.
• Developing PCB schematics and layouts for power converters. Developing simulation models to validate the design for power converters.
• Working knowledge of digital control techniques.
• Working knowledge of programming embedded processors like dsPIC and using their peripherals like SCI, ADC and PWM.
• In-depth understanding of PCB lay outing considering EMI/EMC emissions and filtering, grounding and shielding.
• Very good understanding of MOSFETs and Gate Driver circuits.
• Experience using modeling tools and designing systems through simulations.