New environment set up,Configuration Issues in the existing environment. : Must have hands on experience on Linux, TCServer, Liferay, Gemfire, Docker, Shell scripting
· Maintaining stability of the environment for issues like server down, license expired issues, out of sync jars/ wars.
· First point of contact for any portal related issues. First hand analysis to be done by Portal Admin Team and later sync with DEV team or other teams depending on the issue.
· Deployment of artifact on PROD and non-PROD environments (Property file, artifact deployment from central location )
· Liferay Portal configurations like page set up, drag and drop of portlets , theme and layout configurations.
· Docker set up and maintenance.
· Automating the configuration management by writing scripts
· Maintaining property files for all applications in central location including different mcroservices.
· Connecting with liferay support team and deployment of patches if any.
· Drives the infrastructure upgrades like TCServer, Liferay, Gemfire, JDK with the support of DEV team.