We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented PHP Web Developer who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume Web and Mobile applications that customers love.
You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge mobile based products used every day, by people you know
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customer facing mobile products.This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services
in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- BE/BCA/BTech/BS or ME/MCA/MTech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-6 years of industry experience with Expert Knowledge of PHP and Web Development
- Expert Knowledge in any of the PHP frameworks, preferably Yii or Cake PHP framework is highly desired.
- Expert Proficiency in object-oriented programming and ability to apply OO concepts.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces IS A MUST
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability IS A MUST
- Experience with version control – Git preferred
- Experience working and building Hybrid Mobile Apps is a MUST
- Expert Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional User Experience and Customer Experience
How to Apply:
If you like what you see and read above about the job role and believe that you are right geek to excel in this role, please feel free to apply and we promised to do our due diligence in evaluating your profile. We will make sure to get back to you within 5 business days. As we are currently accepting applications on email, please send your updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]