What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write "clean", well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Must have an experience in laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject