• Minimum 1 year of experience in PHP 7, Laravel / Zend, HTML, CSS and MYSQL.
• Candidates with experience in Wordpress and Drupal CMS will also be considered.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP7.
• Familiarity with the Ecommerce and 1+ years of experience is preferred.
• Component level of testing is a mandatory for this position.
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS, Github, bitbucket
Experience: 1 to 4 years
Salary: best in industry
Share CV on [HIDDEN TEXT] along with current and expected salary.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases