Senior PHP Web Developer (Full Stack Developer)
IDEAQU is an innovative software technology developer leading
the way with innovative mobility and cloud-based software as a
service technology providing both software services and product
IDEAQU provides software development services to clients in
Australia and Singapore as well as its own innovative product
platform encompassing mPOS bank card and mobile payments,
IOT (internet of things) and real-time GPS location-based systems
and mobility software as part of the platform.
IDEAQU is an Australian company with offices in Singapore and
Pune. IDEAQU has an established and experienced development
team in Pune and is rapidly expanding its team in India. In
addition, IDEAQU is a Silver Samsung development partner.
Website: www.ideaqu.com and www.payt.co
• Design and develop PHP web applications for a cloud-based
transaction banking platform with MySQL database and MVC
framework using Yii2
• Creating and developing Restful web services for mobile
application with good experience in JSON
• Work with UX Designers and other Developers to build enterprise
cloud based solutions
• Work with an international team to build enterprise cloud based
solutions encompassing: Scrum Master, Other Developers, Chief
Technical Architect and QA in India and Product Manager,
Designer & Architect in Australia.
• Collaborating with other platforms technical staff to identify
technical and functional requirements of system and to ensure
integrated end-to-end design and delivery
• Proactive monitoring of applications and services
• Perform complex software engineering activities for complex
business problems and system performance
• Provide functional and technical leadership
• Analytical breakdown problems to provide expedited resolution for
Must Have Skills & Experience:
• Design and develop PHP web applications with MySQL database
• 5+ years experience developing web applications software using
PHP and related technologies.
• Demonstrated excellent working knowledge of PHP development
using MVC Frameworks particularly with Yii2.
• Other experience of frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or
Zend is favorable.
• Strong experience using consumption/creation of RESTful APIs,
Web Services, JSON and XML to integrate mobile applications to
server side systems and providing integration documentation
• Demonstrated experience designing database schemes and
working with MySQL. Experience with MariaDB and PostgreSQL
technologies would be favorable.
• Excellent working knowledge of front-end technologies - HTML5,
• Strong understanding or experience with integrating to payment
gateways such as Stripe, Paypal, Braintree and/or eWay
• Strong experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
Principles with web development for multiple browsers and screen
s and 3 rd party API integrations
• Experience with vagrant / ansible for local development and server
• Experience in integrating 3 rd party web services such as bank
systems or other data systems.
• Good Experience developing and managing cloud-based solutions
running on AWS Amazon hosting infrastructure environment
• Good Experience developing, deploying and managing cloud-
based solutions running on AWS Amazon hosting infrastructure
environment. Favorable to have experience with Azure usng
Ansible, Pupper or Chef
• Good knowledge in optimized database engineering and reporting
• Good understanding of software development best practices
• Strong Experience working in an SCRUM agile environment using
JIRA for project tracking.
• Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on versioning
controls, Git and proper Git Flow.
• Experience with continuous integration environment and test-
• Must reference applications you developed that are available today
• Preferred experience working with web applications with domain
experience in Payments, Banking, Financial Lending, Accounting
Software or Financial Services industry or working with 3 rd party
transaction system integrations.
• Tackle daily challenges with your creative problem solving
• Effective communication skills with the ability to translate technical
requirements to non-technical stakeholders and vice versa
Favorable Skills & Experience:
and AngularJS is favourable.
• Experience working with Yodlee Bank API would be extremely
• Experience with modern PHP versions (7.0+) and using composer
would be considered favorable.
• Experience with NoSQL solutions, specifically MongoDB would be
• Implemented caching solutions using Redis / Memcached
• Experience with continuous delivery / continuous integration tools
and workflows systems such as Jenkins, PHP CI would be
• Experience with Unix shell scripting and knowledge around LAMP /
LEMP stack (Linux, Apache / Niginx, MySQL, PHP) would be
• Experience with other scripting languages such as Ruby, Python
or Perl would be favorable
• Experience with Australian Banking and Financial Services
structures and calculations would be extremely favorable
• Bachelor degree (B-Tec in Computer Science) or equivalent study
and work experience
• Good communicator and team player with strong organisation
• Good written and verbal English
• Proven ability to understand complex business requirements
• Ability to be proactive, finding solutions to problems and meeting
deadlines. Good time management.
• A passion for technology and developing best of breed products
• Willingness to share and explore with the team to keep ideas and
information flowing for ever improving product development
• Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities / requirements
while still writing quality code.