Greetings from ITConnectUS Inc!
We are looking for SEO Specialist-Google Adword+PPC- for our company-Mohali Location.
Job Location: C-204Phase 8B-Industrial Area, Sector 74,Atrium Building, Mohali Punjab 160055, India
Landmark: Next to World Tech Tower
Kindly find attached Job Description for your kind consideration:
About IT Connect
ITConnectUS Inc. is a global Software Development, IT Product Design and IT Consulting Company predominantly focused on Web Application Development, Digital Innovations & IT Recruitment Solutions. We also provide global digital consultancy that helps brands leverage design, analytics, and engineering to create meaningful, personalized customer experiences. We have offices in Chicago (United States), Mohali and Bangalore (India) and Singapore. With resources of incredibly intuitive, diligent and creative 200+ professionals, we are dedicated to helping our client zenith the market. We are passionate about technology, innovation and creativity and, approach every project with enthusiasm and commitment to make a difference. We design, transform and run intelligent operations with analytics embedded at every step. ITConnectUS developed products and services are impeccable blends of emerging smart technologies and customer experience that can revolutionize the whole IT industry. We build groundbreaking products with catchy innovative designs, smooth navigations and user-friendly interfaces which are the pinnacle of its kind. We sweat the small stuff to make the magic happen. Our ethos lies in delivering the best quality, customer satisfaction and establishing long-term relationships with our clients.
Visit Us at: www.itconnectus.com
As a PPC specialist, you'll work with internal stakeholders or external clients and will be involved in:
• creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
• overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
• analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
• writing engaging copy for adverts
• making creative suggestions for advert templates
• account management of clients
• relationship building and business development
• producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
• presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
You will need to have:
• a good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
• knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
• strong analytical skills
• a good level of mathematical ability
• the ability to think creatively
• excellent attention to detail
• the ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
• creative writing skills
• the ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
• strong relationship building skills
• excellent communication skills
• Experience using tools such as Google AdWords.
1. Google Ads Editor
2. Bing Ads Editor
3. WordStream Advisor
4. AdWords Performance Grader
9. Google Keyword Planner
10. Google Trends
11. Twitter Analytics
Interested Candidates share your updated resume along with following below details asap..
Experience into PPC:
Reason for Change:
Availability for T-Con Interview:
Priya Parashar| Sr Executive