Experience in back End Development
.Minimum 5+ years performance testing, development and implementation experience across different stages of SDLC
1. Technical skills – Java, SOAP and REST API principals, knowledge of load generation tools (JMeter, LoadUI or similar) to execute the tests.
2. Design, develop and execute automated software performance tests and analyze the results, suggest possible improvement and assign the task to development teams.
3. Identify Bottlenecks in performance
4. Help team benchmark performance results
5. Work with developers, business and system analysts to identify performance and stress test scenarios to ensure the performance of system expected by business.
6. Provide input to system developers on testing procedures and requirements, schedules, or potential problems.
7. Person with analytical skills with attention to details, quick learner, oriented to problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work under pressure, team player