Performance & Selenium Test Lead -Immediate Opening with our Top MNC Client for Bangalore(Whitefiled).
Note: Interested Who can Join in max 7 to 10 days please share your update Profile with this below mentioned necessary details.
Summary of role:
We are seeking talented Performance Testers with a proven track record in software delivery in business critical applications, responsible for designing, developing, and executing tests in a custom development environment in line with agreed plans and strategies. The candidate must be able to provide input into continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness.
• Responsible for defining the Performance Test Plan and Approach documents and presenting them for review and approval from Stakeholders.
• Analyse requirements (user stories) and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for purpose, testable and can have tests developed to explicitly test and guide acceptance.
• Analyse Performance Test requirements received in the form of Critical Success Factors and Non-Functional Requirements and validate them against the infrastructure and architecture.
• Create comprehensive and well defined test scripts, with appropriate coverage, that are traceable back to requirements.
• Responsible for execution of Load, Stress and Soak Tests with derived workloads.
• For Agile deliveries, contribute to daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
• Responsible for preparing a detailed Performance Test Report summarizing all the test executions along with observations and recommendations.
• Work closely with the development and business teams.
• Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level, to enable timely mitigation.
• Support in developing project plans and track against key milestone dates.
• Deliver project to agreed timelines.
Skills / Experience:
• Ability to quickly learn, becoming proficiently knowledgeable of client applications.
• Experience in testing complex applications which integrate with other systems and legacy back-ends.
• Experience testing mobile and desktop applications.
• Experience of testing Citrix a good to have.
• Demonstrates knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice.
• LoadRunner / JMeter experience.
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Ability to push back and insist on resolution.
• Experience working in the Financial Services / Banking Industry.
• Experienced in planning, estimating and delivering projects.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills and ability to work with offshore team.
• 3+ years performance test execution experience.
• A Computer Science/I.T. related Degree / Diploma.
• ISTQB certification in Software Testing.
Name As per the Adharacard:
Alternate contact Number: c
Overall IT Experience:
Type Of Employment:contract / Permanent:
Number of Companies Worked:
Notice Period :not more 7 days.
Availability F2F Interview weekdays:
Having Valid passport:yes /No.:
Do you have Company Salary Account:
Pan card No:
Date of Birth:
Do You have any Gaps in Educational or Professional career:
1)10th:____Year of Passout:______
2)12th:____Year of Passout:______
3)Graduation:____Year of Passout:______
Reason for Looking for change.:
Thanks & Regards.
#32, Brigade RoadBangalore,
Phone: 080-25582903 / 25321672-
ISO 9001:2008 Enterprise | NASSCOM D&I Member | Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rank# 42
India | MEA | North America