• Ability implement the rules and build low level design
• Knowledge and experience in integrations like SOAP
• Has experience in working Agile projects
• Knowledge on XML , Java ,SQL
• Good knowledge of PEGA Guardrails.
• Must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life-cycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role :
Worked on PRPC with databases Oracle and application servers WebSphere/ WebLogic
Experience in requirement gathering, designing class structures and flows, code reviews and knowledge repository
Experience in performance tuning, performance analyze, log analyze and defects fixing
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases