There i a job opportuinty for PDMS administrator
A) Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech.
B) Experience : 5~6
C) Areas of Expertise: Petrochemical/ Refinery/Power/ Oil & Gas/ Process
D) Job Description:
• Shall have knowledge in International codes and Practices.
• Software loading
• Project setup
• Day-to day administrative activities like project archival, retrieval, back up etc.,
• Piping Spec Customization
• Specialty Items, assemblies etc., customization
• Various border file customization
• Various reports like Interference, MTO, Line list, design parameters, insulation
• Design Review file generation and walkthrough
• Conducting Design reviews with client
• Option file setting for Isometric
• Trouble shooting of PDMS user level and advance user level problems
• Coordination of inter discipline activities
• Conducting training to client and internal training
• Awareness to Quality systems like ISO:9001
E) Software Knowledge:
• Vantage Review/ Navis Works
• MDS (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
• MS-Office skills are a must.
if interested send your updated resume to mentioned mail.