BE: 2016/17/18 Candidates 1st Priority/ 2019 Candidates may also apply.
Technical capabilities required for a Level-4 Advanced Debug Engineer
1. Should be from the Electronics , Academic back ground (Preferably from Diploma & Engineering )
2. Good fundamental knowledge about the Electronic devices and components with their functions.
3. Good ,hands on repair & rework skill in component level soldering and de-soldering (up to the packages like o1:02, BGA , LLP etc)
4. Should be well versed in using the Schematic diagram, circuit diagram and other debugging soft tools.
5. Should be a individual performer to repair and solve any types of problems in the PCBA after the basic initial training.
6. Should be able to consistently achieve the daily target of Faulty PCBA( BGA rework ) as Functional OK.
7. Good analysis skill (Chip level) and rework skill is mandatory for L4 level debug engineer.
8. Should be aware of the electronics industrial standards like ESD ,5S, ROHS etc.
9. Knowledge about the IPC standards for "Rework of Electronic assemblies " is preferable .
10. Experience in the field of Mobile PCBA debug is Preferable.
11. Experience in equipments handling like multi meter, DC power supply, CMW 500,spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope , backing oven, dry cabinet, Signal generator & Mobile related testing tools.
12. Knowledge of IPC standard 7711/7721/610 F