Nivi was launched in 2016 with a vision to become the most trusted source of information about women's health and well-being. Nivi’s mission is to help every person take control of their health! We are a passionate mission-driven team. We have started with family planning and are expanding rapidly into sexual health, maternal health, and nutrition. Nivi delivers on our mission through three products:
i)askNivi, a conversational AI-driven counseling service that delivers trusted, accurate, and tailored conversational health information 24/7 through popular messaging channels such as WhatsApp, Messenger, and SMS.
ii)Nivi Referrals that enables service providers, suppliers, and health networks to provide location-based referrals to empower users with an actionable next step, track uptake, and get feedback on patient experiences.
iii)Health Insights that provides public and private sector health systems the demand-side, market-level data required to improve quality and coverage of services. Together, Nivi’s products create next generation health markets where the health consumer is at the center of care. Nivi was designed and proven in Kenya where conversations with Nivi have shown to increase uptake of contraceptive methods by more than 2x. In 2019 Nivi is expanding to serve India and will be initially available in English and Hindi.
About the role:
Nivi is looking for a small team of self-starters that can drive Nivi India’s launch and growth in coordination with Nivi’s global product, marketing, business development, and data teams.
As Nivi’s Partner Success Lead you will drive Nivi’s expansion in India by working closely with Nivi’s India Team and global teams. Manage existing partner projects, support implementation of outreach campaigns and referral integrations, and ensure overall partner satisfaction.Key responsibilities:
Partnership responsibilities will include:
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Managing partner relationships and ensure satisfaction with Nivi products and processes.
- Supporting partners to design and implement outreach campaigns that promote askNivi.
- Coordinating partner inputs into content development (i.e. public health expert review) while ensuring Nivi milestones and growth targets are met.
- Communicating Nivi product updates and successes to Nivi’s partners.
- Providing feedback into Nivi’s global processes and create strategies and tools that can be applied in India and globally.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Contributing towards business development targets by identifying, generating, and pitching new business with NGOs and private sector clients.
- Localizing Nivi's business materials while staying true to Nivi messaging and brand.
- Managing Nivi’s country budget ensuring cost-effective spending and realizing efficiencies.
- Monitoring policy and legal changes to ensure Nivi is operating within India’s tech and health regulatory environment.
- 7 - 10 years of experience with project management and grassroots campaigns across India.
- Experience managing relationships with NGOs and the private sector as clients and partners.
- Willingness to travel regionally.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours to ensure frequent communication with Nivi’s global team.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data.
- Knowledge of mobile products, public health and health systems.
- Experience working in social enterprises or in the social impact space.