· Building effective working relationships with the customer understanding their issues, concerns, and priorities.
· Identifying areas that may require systems solutions.
· Leading and/or participating in the analysis configuration, modifying, testing, implementation, documentation, and training of system functionality.
· Analyzing change requests from customer in light of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
· Providing technical SAP configuration expertise to deliver cost-effective solutions on time and on budget.
· Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
· Following standards and best practices in the delivery and maintenance of systems.Skill Set:
Special Skill Requirements
· Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
· Minimum of 10 years related experience, including systems˺pplications development and support, business systems analysis of which 8+ years"rsquo experience is directly related to implementation and support of the SAP Enterprise systems, specifically the Customer Service and Sales and Distribution modules.
· SAP project Implementation and rollout experience "ndash primarily SAP CS and SD Module. •
· Knowledge of the Customer masterdata (MDM), Customer Contract Management, Customer Issue Tracking and Resolution, Rebate Management, Manage customer Inquiry˽ispute˼omplaints, Customer Returns, recalls integration between CS, SD, MM, FI, CO.
· Knowledge of Sales Export processes, pricing, service management and Billing.
· Knowledge of reporting using SAP BW (optional) .