· To make calls to the target customers (students), identifying prospects and fixing appointment
to walk in.
· To counsel them for overseas education based on their interest and academic credentials.
· To help them with every aspect starting from the selection of the course, shortlisting of
universities, choosing the countries, application process, statement of purpose, visas, etc.
· Need to have good experience in managing partnership with various universities and business partners across countries
· Should have Extensive knowledge and experience in Visa processing and preparing for Visa interviews for USA, Canada and other countries
· Excellent oral and high impact communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
· Generating leads through cold calling, touch points, referrals and database.
· Responsible for understanding the customer’s needs in education and counseling them with right set of courses.
· Handling tele-enquiries, web leads, with appropriate course details and making them to walk in for registrations.
· Generating potentials walk-ins through tele-calling for taking registrations.
· Should have good knowledge in Presales Counselling, after sales support and recommend students on Admission Services & test preparation; Following up the enquiries periodically through calls and mails.