• A candidate who has expertise in Oracle EBS Channel Revenue Management or ChRM module. The expertise should be in the following areas: Functional, User, Reporting, Process, and Testing.
• Participate with accounting staff and vendor teams (system integrator) as part of CRP1, CRP2, UAT, Go-Live and post production support. Provide back up on existing work, in the new processes, provide expertise to users, others
• Testing various system builds (Oracle vendor calls them CRP (0,1,2,3, UAT, SIT, and Prod) builds This includes coming up with test scripts and testing with feedback. Will perform regression, SIT, and stress testing.
• Come up with training materials for users. Includes conducting training sessions and hands on training.
• Create reports using Oracle FSG and BI PublisherSkill Set:
• Excellent understating of various accounting functions and processes
• Oracle EBS Financial system "ndash Implementation experience on Channel revenue management is a must
• Experience in business and functional requirements. Ability to come up with new and better processes.
• Testing various CRP builds and written test scripts for Oracle EBS Financials. Knowledge of standard testing tools ʎ.g. Blueprint).
• Familiar with standard testing models; regression, SIT, stress, and other testing
• Ability to write FSG and BI Publisher reports
• Excellent communications skills and ability to work with in a team environment