Collaborates with IT, Business and Development teams to ensure applications and services are properly integrated and enterprise services are established respecting the principles of SOA Oriented Architecture.
Candidates must be experienced with middleware component and infrastructure management practices, processes, and procedures and is able to identify efficiency and effectiveness levers that support, continuously improve, and coordinate architecture/solutioning, operations/support functions.
This individual will be accountable to facilitate process improvement, defect analysis, planning, documentation, metrics, asset development, training, communication, and execution associated with all aspects of infrastructure, support and operational application management.
The candidate must be strong in design/development of interfaces using Oracle Service Bus, SOASuite, JMS, and BAM.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with: Weblogic, Java EE, JMS, Web Services.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with OSB 11g & 12c.
- Minimum 6 years of experience SOA Suite 11g & 12c.
- Minimum 6 years experience with design and development of enterprise services using OSB, SOA Suite & BAM.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Engineering experience with WS-Security, SOA Governance, Web Service Management tools.