Excellent job opportunity for "Oracle DBA L2 Support" with us!!
Exp – 4 to 6 Yrs
Work location – Chennai
Mode – permanent with us and deployed to client place
Notice Period – Max 20 to 30 days
Shifts : Night & Afternoon.
Role / Job Summary – 24*7 Production support Oracle DBA with good knowledge on RMAN, Performance Tuning, Data Guard, ASM & RAC.
Key Responsibilities –
• Providing 24* 7 database support including incidents, requests & changes.
• Providing on-call database support during week-ends & out of business hours.
• Handling various projects delivery within database operations.
• Managements of various tools/scripts being used for databases.
• Managing Primary DBA roles for certain applications.
• Contribution towards automation of recurrent tasks.
• Installation and maintenance of database server (Primarily Oracle)
• Work closely with different development teams to understand database requirements and provide support
• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system
• Monitoring & responding the database systems incidents to ensure secure production services to business
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes, as submitted by the development team
• Support for Development environments Refresh of UAT/Staging/pre-prod environments
• Database troubleshooting and problem root cause analysis
• Experience in performance monitoring, reporting and tuning of Oracle databases
• Work with infrastructure team (co-ordinate with application support team) to ensure that the associated hardware resources are allocated to the database to ensure high availability and optimum performance
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] with the below details
Jyopa Connexions is a focused recruitment organisation established in 1996 with the objective of meeting the need for highly skilled professionals for all verticals.We specialize in identifying, sourcing and retaining top talent comprising entry level to CEO level and board level appointments. Our approach to Executive talent search is consultative and collaborative to ensure that we deliver best in class talent. Our tenured consultants work closely with our clients to compile a comprehensive analysis of both the position and the company.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases