• Support production/non production oracle database services to ensure the highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance required by client business
• Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and RAC databases
• Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and root cause analysis
• Management, Implement, maintain database design, creation, backups and recovery
• Installation, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases - including patching
• Able to manage the Oracle Database environments for multiple applications (Oracle and Non-Oracle)
• Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup(DR), Database Health Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration.
Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
• Should be able to work as Independent Resource
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
• Willing to work in Rotational(24*7) shift.
Ability to troubleshoot in a large enterprise environment, Self-motivated, Excellent communication skills for working effectively with other team members and user groups; Problem solving ability
Outstanding interpersonal skills, Logic oriented, Mature, Crisis and Conflict resolution
Co-ordinating and getting the work done from different teams.