Job Position Oracle APPS DBA
Experience - 5 - 10 yrs
Educational Background: Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
Work Location: Infocity – Gandhinagar, Gujrat
Back UP and Recovery
Cloning and Patching
Job Responsibilities * Skills
• Sound knowledge of EBS R12 and EBS R12.2 Administration, Configuration, Upgrade and maintenance.
• Ability to work with Cloning/Refresh of EBS Instance and Oracle Database using Rapid Clone and Other Cloning technologies.
• Experience with Patching of EBS Infrastructure including Database with hands-on ability to use utilities like OPatch, ADPATCH, ADOP etc.
• Ability to proactively analyze and recommend CPU, Security Patches for database and EBS.
• Hands-on experience working with AD Utilities performing Autoconfig, Patching, Admin, Cloning, Ctrl etc.
• Good understanding of Operating system like Unix, Linux, Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux.
• Thorough understanding of EBS Oracle Database administration and monitoring with RAC, Data Guard, ASM, and RMAN.
• Ability to monitor database growth, space utilization, transaction load and performance in EBS environment with large userbase.
• Good knowledge of patching and upgrades of Clusterware and database software.
• In-dept knowledge and understanding of Hot and Cold Oracle Backups and sound ability to perform recovery.
• Ability to manage user security in database and EBS environments.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge in migrating artifacts (code, database changes, data, menus etc.) through various stages of the development life cycle.
• Understanding and ability with shell scripting.
• Good understanding of System development life cycle (TEST>DEV>UAT>PROD).
• Ability to define operational procedures according to best practices/industry standard practices for Application DBA Tasks.
This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS Server Environment of multinational clients.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SKILL SET (NICE TO HAVE)
• Understanding of Multi-node Infrastructure, Load Balancer, Clustering and DMZ setup
• Experience working with Oracle EBS instance upgrade from versions 11i/R12 to R12.2.
• Experience working with Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA).
• ESSINTIAL NON-TECHNICAL SKILL SET (MUST).
• Guide team members in troubleshooting critical issues and perform root cause analysis
• Should be a good Team Player, good learner.
• Excellent verbal and written Communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and grow self and team in Oracle technologies related to Database/ EBS and fusion middle-ware technologies.
• Ability to work with consultants, developers and Oracle Support to collaborate and escalate Oracle issues.
• Good interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill.
• Job Condition
• Able to support 24/7 data center operation and ready to work in shifts
• Ready to work during planned weekend support
• Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support.
• Administration of EBS and Database environments.
• 24x7x365 availability for critical production support.
• Provide daily project status update
• Perform complex issue resolution/correlation.
• Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues.
• Accountable for daily health check of EBS infrastructure.
• Accountable for successful operation of critical tasks for client’s business operations.
• Accountable for maintenance and resolution of internal and client-initiated Help Desk tickets
• Closely Monitor and review all alert notifications.
• Documentation of maintenance tasks and operational processes.
• Timely escalation and follow-up of issues with Oracle Support.
• Proactive database growth analysis and performance issues.
• Analyze PSU/ CPU patch release and provide recommendation.
• Effective communication with client and the DBA team
• Adhere to internal and client security policies
• Accountable for all tasks of assigned LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 1 team members.
Interested Candidates can fill the below details
Current CTC -
Exp. CTC -
Current Location -
Reason for change -
Notice Period -
Team Leading Exp. -
Team Size -
Thanks & Regards,
Karthik S Iyer
Sr. Talent Acquisition Executive