Profiles should have one of the below hands on exp :
WMS - Warehouse management system
JDA ( WMS-product like Manhattan, Red Perry etc.)
Customer is using Vantage Point EDI, If you get someone from this background would be 100% fit.
* JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
● Bachelor's Degree in related field of study and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
● Must be familiar with software development lifecycle, standard concepts, practices, and procedures for developing and testing business applications in a complex and dynamic operations environment.
● Knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, web-based applications, handheld RF devices and remote connectivity software a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and previous experience in testing for ERP implementation a plus.
● Extensive experience in writing and executing manual test cases for custom web applications, web services and SOA, and ERP.
● Extensive experience reviewing requirements and solution designs and creating test plans for manual and automated testing.
● Experience designing and writing automated test scripts in C#.
● Experience leading UAT sessions, as well as defect and status reporting.
● Experience on Agile teams, participating in UAT sessions, defect and status reporting.
● Experience in reading test plans and creating test scripts from the plan.
● Extensive experience providing test coverage and status reporting, defect reports and trends.
● Experience supervising other QA Analysts.
● Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation skills required.
● Self-starter. Works independently with minimal supervision.
● Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills a plus.
• Write test plans for all features.
• Maintain RTM.
• Review requirements for completeness, acceptance criteria and adherence to solution design.
• Supervise QA Analysts.
• Write test cases based on test plan.
• Execute manual test cases as needed per project cycle.
• Work with Automation Engineer to script, maintain and update automated tests.
• Collaborate with BSA and/or QA to lead UAT sessions as requested.
• Hand-off test results and documentation to BSA and QA Lead.
• Record test cases results, report and document defects and update test cases as dictated by the Project execution process.
• Report defect and test coverage statistics as requested.
• Work with PM on project health reporting.
• Identify areas/opportunities for automation.
• Create user and support documentation.
• Provide timely reports and results to project team and QA Lead as necessary.
• Follow Company policies and practices while representing in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
• Ensure the security o confidential and proprietary information and materials
• Other duties as assigned
• This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities.
Please contact us on [HIDDEN TEXT] or call us on 2489861021 and ask for Chirag.