Maintains employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and freelancers, maintaining a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, counselling, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage overall state operations.
- Maintain customer response operations by establishing work schedules, assigning employees, providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards, training representatives, evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments, participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports, making presentations, interpreting information and making recommendations.
- Maintains office assets
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
Bachelor’s degree in business, administration/management, communications/ MBA
- Experience with any educational institutes will be an added benefit
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge in popular state government examinations