• Individual Contributor for all testing tasks assigned to him/ her.
• Develop and maintain reusable, data driven/ Modular automated test scripts using Selenium.
• Implement test scripts using java.
• Work with project teams to review and provide feedback on requirements and application functionality to improve software quality and to create automated regression test scripts.
• Work with functional QA team Design, code, and test and maintain automation test scripts for applications across test and production environments.
• Develop and maintain object repositories, test data, and function libraries.
• Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to Automation team members and QA Management.
• Log defects and work with the Business and IT to prioritize and resolve issues.
• Notify QA Management of any critical issues or testing impacts and delays.
• Assist with creating and maintaining automation support documents surrounding standards, policies, procedures and metrics.
• Debug and fixing the scripts using eclipse IDE.
• Good knowledge in creating and working with automation frameworks (Modular/ Keyword/Hybrid) for test script creation and modification.
• Technical skills in Selenium, Java, TestNG, API Testing, Unix.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Ability to incorporate automation with multiple development methodologies including Waterfall, Iterative and Agile.
• Good knowledge of Jenkins, Cucumber.