1. Prepare and review statutory accounts for a portfolio of international clients, using management account information produced by the management accounts team, using Word/ Excel/ other accounting software including liaising with external auditorsto resolve audit queries, reviewing of information provided by client / management accounts team before sending to auditor etc.
2. Prepare and review corporate income tax computations and returns for a portfolio of international clients, using management account / statutory accounts information produced by the management accounts team and / or the client, using Word/ Excel/ other software including liaising with affiliates to resolve tax queries, reviewing of information provided by client / management accounts team before sending to affiliate etc.
3. Reviewing notices of assessments issued by the tax authorities.
4. Proactively managing the statutory accounts, tax filings and tax payments of portfolio of clients allocated.
5. Be part of a small team within the Compliance team, completing work within that team in order to meet client and internal deadlines, and reporting directly to anAssistant Manager / Manager.
6. Liaising within internal Compliance team and other departments (e.g. management accounts) within Company to obtain
information to complete the statutory accounts,corporate tax computations and returns, and managing of tax payments.
If interested in the profile and to take this forward, kindly send us your updated CV on tejal.naidu@parckalite or call on the below mentioned number.
Thanks & Regards
Tejal Naidu|Recruitment Consultant|PARCKalite Consultant|
|Mobile:+91 9773245551/+91 8104080887|
Email:[HIDDEN TEXT]|Visit us at :www.parckalite.com