1. Directly supervises the activities of the sales team. This includes reviewing the results of activity in the previous week; ensuring that staff is on task, council and motivate staff when necessary to increase activity and productivity to insure all sales goals are met.
2. Responsible for the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan, sales strategies, objectives and special sales projects, such as sales missions, and telemarketing.
3. Research and identify potential convention and meeting business; develop and maintain relationships with meeting planners, groups, and organizations to generate leads/or group bookings.
4. Responsible for the solicitation by contacting meeting planners associated with various targeted market segments within assigned markets and to achieve personal sales goals.
5. Responsible for planning, attending and follow-up of trade shows and marketplaces to develop sales leads and generate future business.
6. Coordinate and arrange site visits for potential business for assigned markets.
7. Maintain good rapport meeting venues and area attractions.
8 Maintain and distribute sales reports
9 Prepare monthly enquiry status report
10 Collections- monthly report
11 Discounts offered and other offers list
12 List of promotional activities
13 Area-wise details of banners, posters etc
14 Expenditure incurred on marketing activities