Experience: 2 - 3 years of Experience.
* Managing the Front Office, Couriers / File Management,
* Bank Works,Taking Care of Stationary Items & Checklist.
* Receiving Mail & Filing Documents, Handling Xerox Machines, Fax Machine.
* Management of Transport Requirements including necessary Coordination with the Agencies.
* Follow up for Meetings, Programmers & other Events of the Centre.
* Maintenance of Up to date Contact Details of Key Persons.
* Organizing, Maintaining Electronic & Paper Files & Managing Projects,
* Answering Telephone, Direct, Screen Calls, Taking & Relaying Messages.
* Monitoring the use of Equipment & Supplies within the Office.
* Dealing with Queries or Requests from the Visitors & Employees.
* Coordinating the Maintenance & Repair of Office Equipment.
* Assisting other Administrative Staff in Wide Range of Office Duties.
* Collecting, Distributing Couriers/Parcels among Employees & Opening, Sorting Emails.
* Updating Appointment Calendars, Creating Travel Vouchers,
* Performing Word Processing, Basic Bookkeeping & Filing.
* Maintain effectiveness of the Office Practices & Procedures.
* Must & Should have Good Communication & Experienced.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.