We are looking for a network administration who has working knowledge on MPLS, Open source routing protocols, BGP, Backbone networks, VoIP, Data center & Performance fine tuning activities, will be responsible for designing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members and vendors to develop automation strategies. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
As a Network Security engineer, you must be Experienced in setting security standards, designing, implementation and troubleshooting of IP network routing policies, experience in configuring and supporting VoIP networks is highly regarded. Configuration of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Network Address Translation (NAT) and IP network Quality of Service (QoS) policies. Work closely with service providers and other vendors in setting up, configuring the network equipment as per design requirements. Troubleshoot the voice, SIP, network issues and provide a short-term and long-term solutions. Work closely with various customer IT teams in configuring and optimizing data and voice traffic. Through knowledge of Branch repeaters, WAN scaling, WAN optimization technologies is warranted. Should have working knowledge on F5 and other load balancers.
Experience should include but not limited to:
• Broad range of IT knowledge - Infrastructure & networking skills
• Design, implementation and support on the following technologies
o Cisco 1900, 2900,3900, ASR series routers
o Cisco 3750x,3800,4500,6900 series switches
o Cisco 5508 and 2106 WLAN controllers
o ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewall
o Branch Repeaters, Riverbed Steelhead and Steelfusion platforms
o Meraki MX series
o Silver Peak SDWAN, Citrix Wan scaler
• Network troubleshooting (MPLS, Internet, VoIP, QoS, connectivity, WAN optimization)
• Client and site to site VPN configuration and support (Juniper, Checkpoint)
• Experience with Cisco telephony a plus
• Vendor service delivery management (circuit delivery, WAN / LAN activation, Colo
• Creating network documentation with Microsoft Visio
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Configuring, create and develop resilient network and voice infrastructure
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- To be involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the networking and voice gateway systems
- To identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance and to work in close coordination with the related teams and recommend the solutions for the issues
- To do all the supporting tasks that are included, but not limited to deployment, managing Networks and voice equipment.
- To consider and identify the discrepancies in the system, to assess the risks, and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards
- To be involved in writing and modifying configurations and new deployments as well as system monitoring
- To be involved in developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering and fail over strategies
- To maintain a topology details, knowledge base and ability to push updates to remote systems using various tools and scripts.
- Experience with Popular Networking devices
- Good grasp on Lan & Wan topological, security appliances.
- Knowledge of AAA, AAAS protocols
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HA Proxy, etc.
- Knowledge of servers and switcheshelps
- Manage filepermissions
- Degree in Sciences or equivalent
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience in networks troubleshooting in an enterpriseenvironment.
- Understanding of key network monitoring protocolsincluding SNMP, NetFlow etc.
- Commendable Knowledge of various Enterprise level monitoring solutions like Whatsupgold, Nagios, Solarwinds etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate IT concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Practical problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong customer communication skills, with theability to communicate clearly with customers and technical personnel inhigh-stress situations
- Must be highly motivated, results focused and act with a high sense of urgency.
- Results oriented with focus on success and achievement despite obstacles both within and outside of direct control.