What you will do:
- Responsible for delivering Cisco Advanced Services portfolio in the area of Cyber Security Services, which includes Advisory, Implementation and Optimization services, in customer environments including enterprise, public sector and service provider areas.
- Provides guidance and oversight to team members giving technical support for customers during software and hardware upgrades.
- Delivers migration plans, with a thorough understanding on networked applications and related dependencies
- Leverages consultative approaches in building relationships with SMEs, both internal and external, to develop solutions.
- Creates customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and Test Plans for the entire Security portfolio.
- Leads design workshops and delivers consultancy services to customer.
- Works to understand the changing business needs and help aligning team goals to provide meaningful solutions for our customers.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in solving customers technology challenges and help achieve their business outcomes.
- Acts as the technical specialist for most complex deployments and as a technical team leader in key engagements.
- Cooperates in the process of capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organizational knowledge and lead knowledge management in the area of Security Services.
- Leads efforts to drive continuous improvement as a key practice.
Who you will work with:
- Customers - Interacts with Cisco's customers working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager and account team members (Products and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers).
- Internal and External Teams - Works, with both internal and external teams, to come up with ways to optimize processes, and to improve productivity using automation wherever possible
Who you are: Technology:
Delivery Excellence and Customer Orientation:
- Deep technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Proven experience in implementing Security solutions across Enterprise and Service provider environments
- Experience in preparing, planning, and designing, implementing and optimizingSecurity solutions and a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, content security, third party security products & solutions.
- Fluency in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Fluency in operational disciplines (systems management, systems monitoring, change management).
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions with both Cisco and selective third party components. Given a set of business requirements, can provide a complete technical solution for medium to large enterprise of moderate complexity.
- Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to the clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot, own and resolve implementation problems during migrations.
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Is equipped to manage stakeholders and customers in a complex and high-touch delivery environment. Has competence in managing customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Has led projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams, SMEs and supporting function leads.
- Has a track record of Trusted Advisor roles in medium to large accounts.
- Ownership of business outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Built and articulated business cases in support of incremental business outcomes.
- Practiced and executed enabling and mentoring frameworks to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Track record of thought leadership through writing technical white papers, presenting at company events, and in selected areas of technical/ professional expertise.
- Equipped to manage ambiguity and disruptive change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Transform propositions through powerful communication, both verbal and written. Ability to present visually and drive communication in the context of solution storylines and draw executive attention in conversations.
- Manage conflicts with balance and maturity and bring convergence on key issues
- Successful track record in an industry or horizontal solution area
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams contributing effectively for collective successes.
- High on result orientation bringing best of breed execution methodologies to manage risks and escalations.
- Innovate for successful outcomes. Ability to contribute in a continuous improvement culture.
- Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent.
- 12 years of related experience in IT industry.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Security technologies.
- Certified Expertise in Security (CCIE or equivalent).
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO/BPM/ PCI/ HIPAA, etc). Working Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who arent afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.