Scope of Work:
• The firewall remediation project serves to leverage firewall management tools to identify gaps in standards.
• Evaluate our existing firewall management tools setup and configuration, and make recommendations on improvements.
• Evaluate our existing findings from firewall management tools
• Evaluation of firewalls to determine in-efficiencies and to develop a remediation plans
• Experience using firewall management tools to identify Firewall Rule mis-configurations
• Good understanding of routing and switching along with firewall rules as well as Firewall rule management technology
• Required Skills include: LAN/MAN/WAN, Data Center as well as Network Security
• Must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices, data center devices and network management systems include firewall management tools.
• Strong experience analyzing firewall rules for large, enterprise customers, with a focus on superseding rules
• Strong analytical and quantitative capability with attention to detail
• Forward thinking, ability to identify and contribute to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant