As a Netsuite Engineer you will join our client organisation and be in one of two team.
One team is responsible for the setup and daily running of the Netsuite implementation. In this team you will be responsible for the operational aspects of Netsuite, configuration, and supporting the day to day business needs.
Our client organisation is constantly acquiring new companies and, therefore, another team within the central engineering function is responsible to integrate newly acquired companies into the implemented netsuite version. If you join this team you will largely work on the integration of data from the acquired company into the implemented Netsuite instance.Your key responsibilities include:
- Primary point of contact for NetSuite support; providing internal ongoing support, resolving access issues
- Analysis and design of netsuite integrations using SuiteScript API
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them
- Gathering data and analyzing business and user needs in consultation with both the business manager and end users
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite
- Research transactional issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions. Ensure data integrity
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Work directly with the in-house development team or third-party vendors to develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third-party tools.
- Configure NetSuite using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience coding with Netsuite
- Degree in one of Finance, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related
- Proficiency in Netsuite ERP
- Experience in supporting a Netsuite project which had more than 10,000 transactions a month
- Working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS-based business software systems (ERP/ CRM).
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements
- Very good level of English
- Netsuite certification from Oracle academy
- Experience with database development
- Very good at technology troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and skills
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code