Perform detailed analysis of reported problems.
Provide management with proposed solutions (and caveats thereof) to reported problems.
Identify and communicate potential issues and improvements to management and/or QA.
Implement code changes to address reported problems, or new improvements.
Work closely with QA staff for the identification of new issues, and the resolution of fixed
Use procedures for documenting bug reports and their resolutions.
Provide "tier 1" support for customer support as needed.
Responsibility for maintaining current source code, source documentation, version control and
ensuring that change management procedures are followed.
Ensure established application software policy and standards are followed.
Ensure that sensitive data is handled strictly in accordance with published company policies and
Meet performance standards as established by management in a timely and efficient manner.
Provide coding and integration skills to meet the established deliverable due dates.
Perform conversions of data from other floral applications.
Communicate and provide technical documentation.
Provide developer support to assigned business units as needed.
Provide activities in compliance with IT standards and procedures, audit requirements, reliability,
quality and security.
Utilize strong problem-solving skills.
Application Design and Development
Minimum 3 years C# programming experience in writing Web Applications and Services.
Minimum 1 year hands on experience in Microsoft Entity Framework and rest services with Web API.
Minimum 1 year hands on experience in Bootstrap, Responsive Design and Jquery or Angular.
Minimum 2 years SQL Server 2012+ experience in Data Modeling, TSQL scripting.
Minimum 2 year Visual Studio .Net 2015+ / Visual Studio Team Services experience in managing
projects, source control and builds.
The following skills are a plus:
* Previous hands on experience in analysis, design and development of SOA based applications.
* Previous hands on experience in Windows Services development
* Previous hands on experience in Console Applications development for System Integration & ETL
* Previous hands on experience in LINQ and Powershell.
* Hands on experience or knowledge of Elastic or SOLR search technologies.
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques.
Information Technology - Job Description
* Previous experience with the implementation of OWASP / Information Security Compliance.
* Previous experience in the floral industry.
Bachelors Degree in CS / CIS and/or 4 years equivalent work experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Strong written, verbal, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Provide strong planning and organizational skills and maintain the ability to effectively handle multiple
situations, manage priorities and work with only minimal supervision and direction.
* Utilize strong problem-solving skills.
* Display a strong desire to achieve and attain high levels of both internal and external customer
* Demonstrate technical aptitude and enthusiasm in various system technologies and disciplines.
* Maintain a constant awareness and understanding of emerging technologies and methodologies.
* Must be able to maintain a fast and consistent activity pace at all times.
* Must portray high levels of professionalism, appearance, motivation, and positive attitude in all
Work is performed in an inside office environment.
Ability to occasionally move, carry or lift up to 50 pounds.