• working with Planning and Integration team which is responsible for integrating new devices and designing devices (like Cisco routers) in network using Portal (https://www.cnaap.net). In this Team I am resolving tickets raised by circle on portal.
• Also checking PTP (Precision Time Protocol) issues, resolved network-synchronization issues.
• Installation of licenses on devices and upgrading the IOS image.
• Generation of SR status report for hardware cases on daily basis where RMA is done.
• Investigate the latency issues while accessing the web links. For latency issues I check ping status on routers and if any drop is found then I will check hop by hop devices and find what the exact issue was.
• To Co-ordinate with circle and field engineer to resolve the data network related problems on daily basis.
• Troubleshooting Cisco router link related issues including routing protocol ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and also Troubleshooting Core devices.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases