• Build and maintain application functionality for new and existing systems.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy).
• Work with Lead to plan and produce deliverables in a short time frame.
• With minimal support, must be able to take an idea from creation through construction and launched into production with ongoing support and enhancements
• Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
• Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
• Learn and evaluate new technologies/tools as needed.
• Bachelor / Master Degree in computer science or equivalent certifications and experience.
• 2 - 3 years of experience as a mid-level developer interacting with development management, business, and other managers in the software development organization.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Good in trouble-shooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured, systematic approach to problem solving.
• Well experience ASP.NET MVC version 4.0 or 4.5.
• Good hands on SQL Server 2008 or Greater & Creating Stored Procedures.
• Hands on Angular JS will be preferable.