Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the programs variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
Reporting and Batch Integration Enhancements and fixes on Murex 3.1 BAU development for a large local bank in Sinapore.
1. Write transformation logic for source data format to Murex understandable format (MxML)
2. Create MxML import and export workflows using MXML Exchange
3. Build reconciliation process across source and destination
4. Configure Messaging queues for real-time interfacing
5. Configure and test real-time and EOD market data upload from various source systems
6. Document Functional, Technical Specification and Test Cases for integration
7. Produce exception reports for failures
8. Configure and Build Murex Reports for reports based interfaces
9. Build custom tasks in MxML Exchange for specific processing not available through standard task library
Exp : 6-8 Yrs of relevant experience
Mandatory Skills: Murex Knowledge around -
MxML Exchange, Exhange Workflow, Dynamic Tables, Datamart and Reporting, Repository Services and API's, Market Data Interface (MDCS and MDRS) and Processing Scripts
Technical Knowledge -
Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting (Shell,Perl), SQL (TSQL/PL SQL), Messaging Queues (MQ, TIBCO)
Domain knowledge :
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
Minimum academic requirements :
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores
Nice to have
1. Has previously developed interfaces (Deals, Static Data) via Murex (both upstream and Downstream)
2. Built Real time market data interface to Reuters/Bloomberg
3. Has previously designed and developed applications using Java
Nice to Have:
Understanding of Trade Life Cycle (Pricing>>Booking>>Validation>>Confirmation>>Settlements>>Accounting>>Reporting>>Events>>Market Risk>>Credit Risk>>Market Data etc)
Murex specific API's