Murex Datamart Reporting - Senior Technical Consultant Project Description Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
Responsibilities General Responsibility:
2. Self driven and able to delegate work to team members
3. Able to review work from team members
4. Strong analytic and technical skills
5. Gone through at least 2 full cycles of SDLC
6. Good understanding of usage of various dynamic tables
7. Good knowledge of one or more development tools
8. Able to configure, execute and troubleshoot batch report in MXG
9. Able to design and optimize usage of dynamic tables
10. Able to guide team members
11. Ensure all deliverables are good and timely
12. Able to escalate issues/ risks in a timely manner to supervisor
13. Good communication skills
Murex Application Responsibility:
1. Understand the Murex system setup at the client, organisation of the support teams, end of day procedures and the report delivery process
2. Collect and provide detailed technical specifications / business requirement specifications
3. Participates in peer review of requirements, technical and/ or testing documentation and assists mentors junior members with same
4. Analyse datamart setup and the table structures for the purpose of identifying redundant objects, to minimise execution time of batches, and to seek possibility of reuse of objects
5. Segregate reports by users, products, creation classes, fields needed, complexity and frequency of execution
6. Develop a generic datamodel and then create datamart objects as required for the reports
7. Execute processing scripts and batches manually or through the use of a scheduling tool like Control-M
8. Reconcile report extraction output with the onscreen / mreport output
9. Analyse differences caused by adding or removing some filter conditions / dynamic table flags / launcher flags
10. Create and suggest processes, templates and tools to streamline the development, testing and implementation phases
11. Analyses issues during planning and test execution phases
12. Provide relevant and accurate information about defects and help the business reproduce errors
13. Prepare and send effective periodic and timely status reports
14. Track the testing progress and escalate the issue well in advance
15. Assists in the preparation and execution of test plans
16. Identifies the conditions that create errors to occur and escalates outstanding issues for clarification and resolution
17. Escalates identified issues/ risks in a timely fashion to the team lead.
18. Assist team lead with effort estimation related to the development and UAT
19. Ensures test documentation and deliverables are consistent with defined standards
20. Coordinate with development and infrastructure team for availability of Mx environments and database
21. Create and maintain report delivery plan with relevant traceability
22. Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
23. Try to increase team's domain and application knowledge through formal / informal sessions or discussion
Skills Must Data Mart Senior Role:
7+ years of Murex Development experience
Minimum 7 Years of Murex Data Mart experience on 3. 1
Experience in implementing 2. 11 to 3. 1 upgrade in DataMart domain
Good knowledge of PLSQL and Oracle DB
Good understanding of Murex DataModel, Dynamic Tables and Viewers
Knowledgeable in Unix shell scripting on Solaris
Experience as a team lead in an upgrade project.
Experience in applying MX. 3 DataMart and Oracle optimization techniques
Experience in MX. 3 DataMart batch creation and scheduling
Experience in creating test cases for SIT and UAT Testing
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases