Position: Multimedia/Codecs – Developer/Senior Developer
Years of Experience – 2-8 Years
Qualifications – Bachelors - IT/Computer Science
Job Location: Aundh, Pune
• Design & Develop solutions based on multimedia technologies like audio/video codecs & multimedia frameworks like gstreamer, ffmpeg etc.
• Project Development using C/C++ on Linux & Embedded platforms.
• Custom build system development.
• Communicate and collaborate among cross-functional team and clients
• Follow and establish best software development practices for ensuring quality delivery.
• Actively participate in team hiring.
• Participates in the reviews of requirements and specifications.
• 2-8 years of experience in Multimedia Codecs (Any Audio/Video/Image/Speech codecs), FFMPEG library
• Must have strong C /C++programming, OS architecture and debugging skills on linux and embedded platforms.
• Should have knowledge of Multi-threaded programming
• Hands on experience with design, programming and problem solving.
• Should be a quick learner
• Should be willing to work as an individual contributor but a good team player
• Should be a self-starter.
Good to have skills –
• Working experience with audio codecs like MP3, AAC, FLAC, DSD etc is added advantage.
• Understanding of Signal Processing basics like filtering, convolution etc.
• Desired good communication, presentation and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of at least one source control system (git, svn etc).