Knowledge: D365, LS NAV, CRM Essential Functions
Ability to code and carry out Dynamics 365 development and programming related to
- Ability to act as a functional lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities. Leads functional workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
- Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads integration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
- Ability to act as data migration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads data migration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
- Act as development lead and able to demonstrate a wide range of development skills. Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and best practice. Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed.
- Be comfortable participating and leading pre-sales engagements
- Work effectively with the sales team on delivering tender response documents, estimates and customer demonstrations
- Provide required technical support to our customers during Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations working with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Architects on hybrid projects
- Should have good knowledge on LS NAV, AX, CRM, D365
- Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation
- Design, develop, review and test customized code for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies that support the solution
- Excellent communicator with ability to operate within cross functional teams
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture
- SQL Integration Services
- SQL Reporting Services
- SharePoint Services
- SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
such as WebApps, Functions, LogicApps, Data Gateways and Service Bus
Modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OAuth and OpenID
Active Directory, including Azure Active Directory, IIS, DNS Desired Skills
- Solid Microsoft platform Software or IT experience, minimum of 8 years of professional experience within a consultancy environment
- 12+ years of experience as either a technical lead, technical architect or solution architect with Dynamics 365
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be plus
- At least 5 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365, LS NAV
- Expert knowledge of at least 4 of the following modules, Sales, Service, Finance & Operation, PSA, Field Service or Portals
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN and ArchiMate desirable
- Exposure to Visual Studio Team Services or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-24 months) with advanced organizational skills
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales and customer service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanour
- Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio