AgiliFI Technologies LLP is a subsidiary of F&I Administration Solutions, LLC one of the leading provider of software solutions for the administration of automotive F&I products such as vehicle service contracts, GAP, prepaid maintenance, appearance protection, paintless dent repair and more. Built specifically for automotive F&I product and service providers, F&I Admin’s SCS Auto platform is a fully integrated, web-based solution that automates and streamlines the entire F&I product administration process.
Services provided by SCS Auto include product configuration and design, channel (dealer and agent) management, contract management, claims management and risk management. In addition to the administration functions, SCS Auto provides a powerful reporting module that enables administrators to track payments, perform precise analyses and identify program inefficiencies.
About the Role
The Data Services team need a offshore MSBI developer that will work with the Data Services Manager and the rest of the Data Services team, supporting and developing various facets of the F&I Administration data and reporting suite, including the clearFI™ solution, using the Microsoft stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), and T-SQL.
- Deep understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience developing comprehensive presentation solutions (cubes, dashboards, visualizations, reports/extracts, etc.) to present data from multiple source systems or models, transform data according to Business Rules.
- Delay/failure in cube processing analysis and resolution.
- Should be able to debug cube issues for complex business data and functional issues.
- Experience with SSRS subscriptions
- Develop and enhance existing SSIS packages.
- Enhance, develop, configure and deploy multi-dimensional cubes in different environments.
- Experience in having designed and developed reports and dashboards.
- Identify the performance bottle-necks in the report and resolve the same.
- Developing, testing and deploying SSRS reports to production environments
- 6+ years T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions.
- Excellent skills in debugging and performance tuning large Stored Procedures.
- 6+ Years of Experience in SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012
- Work overlap hours with USA Team when needed; Ability to work across time zones and be flexible
- Self-Driven, results oriented and motivated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills. Should be able to communicate with Client Managers directly.