Who are we looking for?
Workday Developer/Prod Support engineer who is experienced in Workday Workforce Administration module Technical Skills:
- Overall 6-8 years of experience
- Should have knowledge and hands on experience in Workday Workforce Administration module
- Perform Break-fix on current configuration/processes. Identify trends, determine root cause, analyze future implications and determine most effective solutions
- Should have around 2-4 years of Workday experience
- Perform basic Workforce Administration Setups (like jobcode, Compensation Rate Code, Legal Name Change, Government ID Change etc, Help Text changes)
- Should be able to understand Staffing Models, able to correct employee data, perform Hire, Job changes and other business process
- Hands on experience in configuration of Business Process, Condition Rules, Location configuration
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance of Workday components of WFA module.
- Collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction.
- Experience on Report Writer Builder; Simple, Advance, calculated fields
- Should have knowledge on Workday Outbound and Inbound Integrations, EIBs, Core Connectors
- Understanding of Ticketing Tools like Salesforce, BMC Ready or any other tools.
- Should be able to generate functional documentation
- Should be able to create test cases and UAT
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated capability to work across functions/organizations
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead global/virtual teams
- Team Player
- Good communication.
Primary Comp & : ERP-Workday - HCM-Workday Integration
Skill Percentage - 100
Skill Version - v1
Proficiency - Expert(>9yrs)
Tools Knowledge Needed : Workday LMS System Agile WD Modules
Certification Needed : Certification is not mandatory
Whats in for you?
Who are we?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
APPS NICHE SKILLS - ERP-WORKDAY-HCM-WORKDAY INTEGRATION