The Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing mobile applications and web applications. He/she will be the key person for designing, developing and creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Industry trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with Product Management team to come with UI/UX Screens
• Develops graphics: Screens, images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Develop standards for appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
• Design art works for booths, mailers, infographics, collaterals, etc…
Our Graphic Designer needs to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. Someone who is accountable to his/her performance and results, and is committed to delivering the best will excel. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated and strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Have experience in working with cross-geographic teams.
• Have the ability to build a strong working relationship with the cross- functional teams.
• Adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment with a fluid schedule.
• Be self-motivated and proactive.
Desired Technical Knowledge:
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks etc…) and CorelDraw
• Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process