Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
" Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process: identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, leveraging social media channels, employee referrals, etc; creating and maintaining a candidate pipeline.
Take full responsibility for the end to end recruitment process, from sourcing to offer roll out with a focus on quality, time & cost
Partner with Business Leaders in the selection process, adopting the appropriate interview assessment methods and sharing best practices
Create Recruitment Dashboards & analytics for driving better efficiencies.
Develop an induction program to ensure quick assimilation for the new hire.
- Develop candidate engaement program for the candidates offered
- Manage the campus program for the Technilogy verticals
- Manage technology hiring for all the verticals hiring technology resources
- delevlop strategy in hiring huge demands - stakeholder management
- hold review meetings with the business leaders / onsite stakeholder to give the recruitment updates.
- Manage and lead a team of IT recruiters and facilitate hiirng for all vertical hiring technology resources
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but alsothe right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA
Job ID: R1061328