Roles and Resposibilities of Memory and SSD Application Engineer - Semiconductor Industry ABOUT COMPANY:Company provides differentiated services to semiconductor industry in the areas of PCB Design, ATE based IC Production Test, Post Silicon Design and System Validation and Systems Engineering.
* Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in memory testing or ssd testing related experience
* Have c and c++ programming experience. Perl or python programming experience would be a plus.
* Good memory device operation and testing knowledge including non-Volatile memory.E.G. Flash.
* Possesses strong problem solving skills with a customer-Centric approach, proactive, self-Disciplined and highly motivated
NATURE OF JOB:
* Provide application and consulting support to advantest memory/ssd test systems customers for both engineering and mass production.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases