Locations : Mumbai , Delhi , Bangalore Qualification : Bsc / B.pharma(Only Science back ground) Designation : Business development executive CTC: 2.4 lpa Field work only female candidates any quries watsup/call 6303373434 drop your cv to [HIDDEN TEXT] Position: Business Development Executive (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore - 1 Position Each) - Only Female Candidates are required for this role.
Academic Requirement: Any Science Graduate. (Freshers Candidates Required Only for this role) Basic Skills Looking In Suitable Candidates:
1) The candidate should be able to communicate well in English & Hindi languages 2) The candidate should be comfortable with doing field work for 26 Days / Month. 3) The candidate should be open towards learning & making career in sales domain.
Salary: Upto Rs. 20,000 per month (Gross) - PF facility is offered from Day & after PF deductions, candidate will get a starting salary of approximate Rs. 17,000/- per month in hand.
Perks & Incentives: The candidate will also get Daily Allowance of Rs. 360 / Day for doing field work on the ground + Mobile / Internet Allowance of Rs. 600/- per month.
The candidate based on her performance will also be entitled to earn wonderful incentives which would be anything between 1 to 3% of the revenue generated by her, irrespective of the fact whether they will achieve their assigned business targets or not.
The candidate will also be covered into companys Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 2,00,000/-
Nature of Job: Permanent
Working Days: 6 Days a week system (Monday to Saturday) as per field requirements.
Locking of 1 Year: The candidate will be giving us locking in return for working with us for a minimum tenure of 1 year & for that, they will be keeping their personalized savings bank account cheque with us of their 1 month gross CTC (approx. Rs. 20,000/-) which would be returned back to them once they will complete their 1 year of locking tenure.
Basic Job Duties expected from the position:
1) The job requires candidate to visit Medical Oncologists / Surgical Oncologists in their assigned business territories on regular basis & give them presentation about companys product test offerings (concept selling in short).
2) To do regular follow-ups with doctors & request them to write prescriptions for your companys product offerings.
3) To coordinate with Phlebotomist & collect blood sample of the patient.
4) To coordinate with Logistics Agency & to ensure that the blood sample is couriered to Lab on time.
5) To ensure Test Requisition Form of the Patient is filled correctly & submitted to HO Team on time.
6) To coordinate with Patient / Hospital for collecting the payment of recruited test that is being sold.
7) To perform any other tasks as & when being assigned.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases