1. Basic Medical Billing Terminologies.
2. Should be familiar in all kind of postings (Manual / EFTs / ERAs)
3. Downloading EOBs from website, Analyzing and posting the Bank statement vs Reconciliation log - missing payments.
4. While postings should also update the denials or EOBs on the "Denial Folder".
5. Maintaining Production and Reconciliation log
6. Having basic knowledge of insurances to identify Par / Non Par / WC / MVA/ etc.
7. Self Pay patients posting procedures.
8. Following the client updates.
1. Checking e-mails and taking necessary actions.
2. Should complete the batches within the TAT based on the clients SLA
3. Tallying reconciliation log end of the day on daily basis.
4. Escalations on priority basis.
5. Immediate reporting to GC and final reporting to TL.
6. Should be flexible to support team in completing the month end process.
7. Updating the payment posting status on daily basis (end of the day) to the supervisors of their respective clients.
Relevant Years of Exp Minimum 1 year experience in medical billing 100%
Knowledge Skill Sets Should be familiar with the basic cash Postings process, Credit Balance procedures, payments posting reconciliation, month close procedures, Allscripts knowledge, additional if any.
Should have skills - Typing / MS office.
If you are interested please do send across the profile to [HIDDEN TEXT].
Please do let us know your compensation details